Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod touch will not sync with itunes

I have an ipod touch and when I try to sync it goes slowly through the stages, spending a long time at the 'waiting for changes to be applied' point.

Then, when I check the ipod for new playlists/music, they have not updated. iTunes does update (no. of plays, last played etc.)

iPod touch, iOS 8.3, The laptop is a Toshiba Kira

Posted on Jun 17, 2015 8:27 AM

3 replies

Jul 23, 2015 5:54 AM in response to Someonestolemyname

My iPod touch 5th gen still will not sync. Only a few random songs will sync then when I plug it in again the all erase. It's complete BS. Had it for 8 months, reset or erased iPod probably 20 times as mentioned by everyone, tried to manually add music, tried to sync regular, tried everything, still nothing. It's now going up on ebay. This is an iPod problem, not iTunes, my original click wheeI iPod synced 500 songs in just a couple minutes with no problems at all. The iPod touch synced a few random songs and it took over a half hour. Then when I plug it in again it erases everything but the purchased songs. It's an endless cycle of resetting and wasting time trying to sync. Huge waste of money and time. Sorry apple but you ruined a good thing. I will buy a Samsung phone and use it as an mp3 player.

My ipod touch will not sync with itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.