Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook 2016

I have in my PC the iCloud 4.1 installed and everything works normally with MS Outlook 2013.

But today, I updated my MS Outlook to 2016 and the sync stoped work.

Is thare some new version the iCloud (PC) that is compatible with Outlook 2016?

Thks

null-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 8.1

Posted on Jun 17, 2015 2:45 PM

6 replies

Oct 9, 2015 6:55 AM in response to vHervatin

People over at the Microsoft communities have been complaining about this too (check this out: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2016-outlook/icloud-setti ngs-does-not-work-for-outlook-2016-for/1…). For me, I had several stability issues with Outlook 2016 until I ran sfc /scannow, but not after uninstalling iCloud, uninstalling and removing all traces of Office 2016 from my computer (including from the registry), and deleting all my Outlook profiles.

Right now I'm leaving iCloud uninstalled on my computer, but I would really want to have access to it again. I'm using iCloud for my reminders/tasks list and iCloud for Windows is the only way for me to access them on my desktop computer (other than going to the iCloud web site).

Nov 20, 2015 12:41 PM in response to vHervatin

Greetings vHervatin,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are having difficulties with iCloud and Outlook 2016 and know this can be a very frustrating situation. Currently Outlook 2016 is not compatible with iCloud for Windows. If you are using Outlook 2016, you can access iCloud Mail, Contacts, and Calendars on iCloud.com. Support for Outlook 2016 will be available in a soon to be released update.

iCloud for Windows currently supports Outlook 2007 through Outlook 2013. Support for Outlook 2016 will be available in an updated release soon. If you use Outlook 2016, you can access iCloud Mail, Contacts, and Calendars on iCloud.com.

Download iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Have a great day!

Dec 18, 2015 9:57 AM in response to vHervatin

There was a major Windows 10 update that installed yesterday. After that upgrade, my Outlook 2016 and iCloud v5.1 would still not sync. I found a site that suggested going to applications in the Control Panel and repairing Office 2016. Additionally, I uninstalled iCloud and reinstalled it. Without opening Outlook, I opened iCloud and set it to sync Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks. It immediately started to download items. It is working fine, again.

Outlook 2016

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.