Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cantonese keyboard is not available on iOS devices!!!

I'm using iPhones and an iPad recently, but the huge problem is there are no Cantonese Keyboards available for them. I strongly recommend Apple to provide some build-in keyboards for Cantonese typing. The Cantonese keyboards should include Jyutping, 倉頡, 速成, stroke, and handwriting, available to type in traditional and simplified Cantonese, and it should be listed in the keyboard list separately. Please do not tell me to use the third-party keyboard again, because I have tried all of them, and I found no one is satisfying and the quality is not guaranteed. I strongly urge Apple to make Cantonese keyboards for Cantonese speaking users and please pay attention to us!!!

iPad Air, iOS 8.3, Keyboards

Posted on Jun 18, 2015 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2016 12:19 AM

You can ask for the Cantonese keyboard feature at:

請大家登入呢條 link 提出增加粵語鍵盤嘅請求:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

一人一票投粵語,希望蘋果可以盡早解決一直冇粵語鍵盤嘅問題!

2 replies

Cantonese keyboard is not available on iOS devices!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.