Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto not launching-Yosemite 10.10.3

I recently bought a new iMac (27-Inch, Late 2013 model) and noticed that I can't launch iPhoto anymore without me needing to update it first.

When I try to update iPhoto I get the message:"Not available in this store". I can't switch store (Dutch store) either because of my Credit Card address.

I read on the apple forum to delete iPhoto and reinstall it via the app store. I did delete it via the trash bin, only to find out that there's no iPhoto software in the Dutch store.

Any idea how to reinstall iPhoto?

Thank you in advance.

MigRusso

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 18, 2015 8:27 AM

8 replies

Jun 18, 2015 8:48 AM in response to MigRusso

If you are on 10.10.3 then you may want to consider using Photos, which was introduced with 10.10.3. You will see an icon in your Dock that looks like:

User uploaded file

If you have any trouble with Photos there is new forum for it located at .

However if you insist on use iPhotos, navigate to iPhoto in the Applications - iPhoto. If for some reason it will not launch then rebuild the iPhoto library, instructions are in Rebuilding the iPhoto library

iPhoto not launching-Yosemite 10.10.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.