Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

changing country

Hy, i moved from Germany ro Uk and i would like to change my apps store. However i cannot do that because i still have some money on my account witch is less than anything i could buy. i tried to use a credit card on my accout but of course i cannot do that because it does not let me use a credit card from uk in germany app store. Can anyone help me?

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 18, 2015 11:59 AM

1 reply

Jun 18, 2015 12:56 PM in response to razvan1911

Per the information below from Can't change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store account - Apple Support you will need to contact iTunes support:

Store credit balance

You must spend your balance before you can change stores.

If your store credit is less than the cost of a single item on the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store, you can add a credit card to your account. When you buy an item, you will use the remaining store credit and charge the remainder of the purchase to your credit card.

If you don't have a credit card, contact iTunes Store support.

changing country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.