Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth with 3 Devices on MacBook Pro

Hi, i have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011)

The Spec are:

OS X Yosemite 10.10.3

Core i5 2.4

16Gb 1333Mhz RAM

Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 500GB

The Issue:

I have the Apple Keyboard and Trackpad connected using bluetooth, if i connect my bluetooth headphones (Bose Wireless) the audio in the headphones sounds bad, have latency and lag, if i disconnect the trackpad and the keyboard, everything sound perfect.

If i connect the headphones to my iphone 6, sounds great, no issue.

So, my mac can't handle 3 devices using bluetooth? is there a solution for that?, besides buy a new mac!

Thanks

Regards

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), 16Gb RAM, SSD, Bose Wireless

Posted on Jun 18, 2015 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2015 3:01 PM

12. How many devices can be connected to a Bluetooth device simultaneously?

The official Bluetooth specifications state seven is the maximum number of Bluetooth devices that can be connected at once. However, three to four devices is a practical limit, depending on the types of devices and profiles are used. Some devices require more Bluetooth data, so they are more demanding than other devices. Data-intensive devices may reduce the total number of devices that can be active at the same time. If a Bluetooth device becomes slow to connect or does not perform reliably, reduce the total number of connected devices.

Wireless input devices: Bluetooth frequently asked questions - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2015 3:01 PM in response to jags84

12. How many devices can be connected to a Bluetooth device simultaneously?

The official Bluetooth specifications state seven is the maximum number of Bluetooth devices that can be connected at once. However, three to four devices is a practical limit, depending on the types of devices and profiles are used. Some devices require more Bluetooth data, so they are more demanding than other devices. Data-intensive devices may reduce the total number of devices that can be active at the same time. If a Bluetooth device becomes slow to connect or does not perform reliably, reduce the total number of connected devices.

Wireless input devices: Bluetooth frequently asked questions - Apple Support

Bluetooth with 3 Devices on MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.