Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looking for reviewers for children's iBooks

Hi- I have worked on a series of picture books, available in the iBooks store and created with iBooks Author.

I have some free copies if anyone would like one and would be willing to review it?

Here is the link to the Early Myths collection in the store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book-series/id875466071

I have also tried to take advantage of the various features of iBooks Author, such as sounds and video. The might be of interest to other children's authors who are embarking on creating iBooks.

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), iPad Air, iPhone 5S

Posted on Jun 19, 2015 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2015 10:49 AM

Hi Dr. Spence,

If you would still like someone to review your ibooks, I am happy to help. My name is Lauren Sicard, I am a nurse attorney with a MFA in creative writing for Film & TV, and full disclosure: I have absolutely no background in children's literature. So that being said, please let me know if you would like my humble opinion.

Lauren

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 21, 2015 10:49 AM in response to macuser569

Hi Dr. Spence,

If you would still like someone to review your ibooks, I am happy to help. My name is Lauren Sicard, I am a nurse attorney with a MFA in creative writing for Film & TV, and full disclosure: I have absolutely no background in children's literature. So that being said, please let me know if you would like my humble opinion.

Lauren

Nov 17, 2015 9:32 PM in response to macuser569

Hi- I also have an interactive/illustrated book, available in the iBooks store and created with iBooks Author.

And I too have some free copies, if anyone would like one and would be willing to review it?

Here is the link to the book under "Fairy Tales, Myths & Fables" in the store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/twas-jackalope-interactive/id1049970416

Please e-mail me at: save.wildlife@icloud.com

And I will send you the code to redeem the book from the iTunes store.

Nov 20, 2015 1:12 AM in response to Lsicard

Hello Lauren

Wondering if you are willing to look at and review one more book?

I recently published a multi-touch ebook for children on the iBook Store and would be delighted if you could help me review it!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ellas-phonetic-alphabet/id1054316343?ls=1&mt=11

Ella’s Phonetic Alphabet is a playful, visually-compelling and educational multi-touch ebook for kids, filled with learning opportunities to boost children's interest in learning the phonetic alphabet and create positive momentum for continuing on to build words in preparation for reading!

I have used pictures, illustrations, audio and video content to encourage learning with multiple senses and help reinforce language for growing minds.

Just let me know if you are able to write a review and I will send a promo code to you for free download.

Kind Regards

Chérie

Nov 20, 2015 1:27 AM in response to teachna

Hello,

Wondering if you are willing to look at and review one more book?

I recently published a multi-touch ebook for children on the iBook Store and would be delighted if you could help me review it!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ellas-phonetic-alphabet/id1054316343?ls=1&mt=11

Ella’s Phonetic Alphabet is a fun & educational multi-touch ebook for kids, filled with learning opportunities to boost children's interest in learning the phonetic alphabet and create positive momentum for continuing on to build words in preparation for reading!

I have used pictures, illustrations, audio and video content to encourage learning with multiple senses and help reinforce language for growing minds.

Just let me know if you are able to write a review and I will send a promo code to you for free download.

Kind Regards

Chérie

Looking for reviewers for children's iBooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.