Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant start my iphone 5s

i cant restaure mi iphone 5s and when i start it i can see low battery and after the apple just 4 second and its off !

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, i can start mi iphone 5s

Posted on Jun 19, 2015 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2015 2:25 PM

Sounds like the battery is run down. Have you plugged the device in to charge it. First you say you cannot start the device, then you say when you start it, something occurs. So that sounds like you can start it. If you plug the device in for about 30 minutes, if the device does not start on its own, while still plugged in, hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The phone should restart.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2015 2:25 PM in response to manics733

Sounds like the battery is run down. Have you plugged the device in to charge it. First you say you cannot start the device, then you say when you start it, something occurs. So that sounds like you can start it. If you plug the device in for about 30 minutes, if the device does not start on its own, while still plugged in, hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The phone should restart.

i cant start my iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.