Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iAd producer / iBooks author sketch widget stops working

hi,

I created an advanced sketch widget using iAd producer. The widget has 8 pages, many colors, brushes, etc. The program has worked extremely well on my mac desktop (in iAd producer and also when viewing my book in the desktop version of iBooks). It also worked extremely well on my iPad within my book in iBooks.

However, I recently used the widget extensively for about an hour to rigorously test it out. I noticed towards the end of the hour, when I touched buttons to change brush sizes or colors, the widget was not responding. It seems that now the widget barely functions when I open it - it will work for the first brush/color combination, and then I have trouble changing colors/brushes again.

I've tested other drawing widgets (the one from Bookry) and some of my older editions, and they still work really well.

Can anyone explain what is happening? Did my widget use up too much memory on the iPad? I can't sell my book if this occurs!!

thanks for any advice.

Mac mini (Late 2012), iOS 8.3, iPad Air 1

Posted on Jun 20, 2015 8:20 AM

There are no replies.

iAd producer / iBooks author sketch widget stops working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.