Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I sync my newly purchased ITunes music to my Iphone5? I did successfully to my IPod (there r playlist boxes I can check) but it will not let me do this to my Mac laptop.

How can I sync my newly purchased ITune music from my Mac laptop to my Iphone5? I usually purchase new music from iTunes via my laptop, then organize the new songs or albums into my current playlists or make new ones. I then sync new music (already organized in my new or previous playlists) from my laptop to my IPod, checking the necessary boxes provided that show my playlists. However, when I try to do the same w/my iPhone, this page w/the checked boxes (playlists) is not provided. It only has a general page in which to sync. When I click on that, it says it's syncing, but no new music gets into my iPhone. I'm afraid to just click anything for fear I may erase or make things worse. Any advice?

iPhone 5, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 20, 2015 1:00 PM

There are no replies.

How can I sync my newly purchased ITunes music to my Iphone5? I did successfully to my IPod (there r playlist boxes I can check) but it will not let me do this to my Mac laptop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.