Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

System hanged

I am unable to login my account. No display while login in my account. However, I am able to open guest account

MacBook Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 20, 2015 4:49 PM

1 reply

Jun 22, 2015 9:44 AM in response to abgoblin

Hey abgoblin,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

The article below provides a lot of great information and troubleshooting tips that can help you resolve the issue logging in to the specific user account on your MacBook Air.

Isolating an issue by using another user account - Apple Support

If the issue happens in only one user account

If you have isolated an issue to a single user account, then you should focus your troubleshooting on that user and specific apps that have symptoms when logged in as that user. Mac OS X: How to troubleshoot a software issue provides some assistance with this. If you are just seeing the issue in one account, you most likely do not need to reinstall any apps.

Make sure you're using the most recent version of Mac OS X. If you're using a version of OS X Lion earlier than 10.7.4, see this article for assistance.

If you are seeing issues with an application unexpectedly quitting in just one account:

Other, app-specific issues isolated to a single user account can be caused by a preference file (plist) or setting. Check the app's documentation or support website for instructions on troubleshooting specific preference or setting files. For example, iLife preference troubleshooting is documented in iLife: Troubleshooting Basics. If you are looking for help with troubleshooting a specific alert message or issue, you should try searching the Apple Support website for the text of the alert message you're seeing.

If you need more help with troubleshooting an issue isolated to a specific user account, you may wish to contact Apple Support. If you work with AppleCare to troubleshoot the issue, be sure to mention any troubleshooting steps you have already performed and the results, and the text of any alert messages you're seeing. You may want to take a screenshot of any alert messages so you can refer to them later.

So long,

-Jason

System hanged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.