Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cycling through reverb settings in Space Designer

I'm trying to figure out how to get Mainstage 3 to cycle through a collection of reverb settings I placed in a folder within Space Designer.

I placed two buttons in the Layout and assigned them to my controller.

In the Edit window, I mapped the buttons to the previous and next buttons of the Space Designer plugin. The plugin is placed on the Main channel strip. I made sure to map at the concert level.

The problem seems to be with creating the necessary settings in the Screen Control Inspector. The mapping path that seems to make sense for what I'm trying to do is Main>Space Designer>Preset Name. Under Preset Name, I can't figure out what settings I need for Saved Value, Button On/Off, etc...IF this is even possible.

Finally, I realize I could have multiple instances of Space Designer on the Main channel strip and have separate controls for each instance, but I'm trying to be as efficient as possible and save space, as I'm pretty much maxed out with my controller assignments.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Logic Studio, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jun 20, 2015 4:19 PM

There are no replies.

Cycling through reverb settings in Space Designer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.