Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

resize photos to view via flash drive on hd tv

I have pictures in iPhoto on my Mac. When I put them on a flash drive and display on my HD TV (720) they are too small. If I crop and change to display size 1280x800 they don't seem to really change size. They are different sizes, such as 275X171 or 600X800.

Posted on Jun 20, 2015 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2015 9:29 PM

They are different sizes, such as 275X171 or 600X800.

Those are tiny photos too small to use for anything

You need a minimun of 1280 x 720 pixels for a full screen display - cropping reduces the size - it never increases the size

You really can not increase the size of a photo - you can only keep it the same or make it smaller - you need larger photos

LN

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2015 9:29 PM in response to JMCraft

They are different sizes, such as 275X171 or 600X800.

Those are tiny photos too small to use for anything

You need a minimun of 1280 x 720 pixels for a full screen display - cropping reduces the size - it never increases the size

You really can not increase the size of a photo - you can only keep it the same or make it smaller - you need larger photos

LN

resize photos to view via flash drive on hd tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.