Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the watch have a app that can report seizures?

Does the Apple watch have a app that can report seizures?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 21, 2015 9:45 AM

6 replies

Aug 3, 2015 9:57 AM in response to lrephann

No, but from the Apple Watch app on iPhone:

"Location Services, Diagnostics and Usage, and Contacts settings are shared between Apple Watch and iPhone.

If you change them on your iPhone, the same changes will be applied to Apple Watch.

You can manage these settings in the Privacy section of iPhone Settings."

On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics & Usage > choose Automatically Send or Don't Send

Aug 3, 2015 2:12 PM in response to lrephann

I used the Apple Watch app on my iPhone to search for "Seizure". I did find one app, called "SeizAlarm: Seizure Help Request Service and Logging."

This app runs on the Apple Watch and the iPhone. It is in the U.S. App Store. I know nothing further about this app.

Here is its link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/seizalarm-seizure-help-request/id978475280?mt=8

Aug 4, 2015 4:33 AM in response to sberman

sberman wrote:

Meg, I agree completely. I am certainly no expert on seizures; I know very little about them.

The OP asked about reporting, not detecting seizures. So I thought this might be useful.

Thanks.

Good point about reporting. I think the rest of us read that as "detect". You were the only one who stuck with the more literal meaning. 🙂

Does the watch have a app that can report seizures?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.