Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yahoo mail stopped pushing to Mail app

I have Yahoo Mail set to push on my iPhone and iPad. That worked up until it just stopped working early yesterday. I contacted Yahoo who said to delete the Yahoo account and add it back again. That didn't do anything And they haven't responded to my follow up.

I've since tried 3 different Yahoo accounts on three different iOS devices (iPhone and 2 iPads) and push mail in the iOS Mail app doesn't work for any of them. I can manually fetch Yahoo Mail, but push isn't working at all in the iOS Mail app. I've checked and it's enabled, it's simply not working.

I've switched to using the Yahoo Mail iOS app since push notifications are still working for that app, but I really want to use the native iOS mail app.

Is push Yahoo mail still working for anyone?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, AT&T 32 GB

Posted on Jun 21, 2015 1:39 PM

3 replies

Jul 3, 2015 8:42 AM in response to Morac

Same here. Just got this phome roughly a month and a half ago. As I'm sitting here it says "Last updated at 10:16 AM" yet it's 11:40 here on the East Coast and it's not pushing. Tried reboot, turning on and off, deleting/re-adding account, and no improvements. I'm forced to use the Yahoo mail app to check my mail. I sent a comment using the Feedback page for iPhone, so we'll see where that goes

Yahoo mail stopped pushing to Mail app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.