Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird power button bug with a magnetic case?

Hey fellows,

I just bought iPad Mini 2 32GB + cellular and Logitech Turnaround case.

Sometimes when I close the case I can hear the locking sound two times and sometimes after that when I open the case my iPad's screen doesn't wake up. It does not react to power button's pressing either for like 4 times. After that the problem disappears and everything goes back to normal. With home button I am able to open up the ipad during this problem. Is it my iPad or my case or both?

I bought Belkin Screen Guard+ anti-smudge protective skin and it seems that sometimes I can touch the screen and my iPad does not react to it. Is this becouse of the protective skin or my iPad?

Thank you for your time!

Posted on Jun 21, 2015 1:45 PM

1 reply

Jun 23, 2015 12:23 PM in response to Vuubi

Hello Vuubi,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like the iPad sometimes does not respond to touch or to the power button. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.

Get help with buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

Weird power button bug with a magnetic case?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.