Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error 0020

I keep getting error message 0020. I have done a hard reset and tried to report it to my carrier, TelCel. They looked at me like I am crazy so know what do I do?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, error message 0020

Posted on Jun 21, 2015 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2015 12:49 PM

Hello there, lilngrace.

It sounds like you've taken some appropriate steps in reaching out to your carrier for finding a solution. One great fist step for trying to begin troubleshooting the issue as well, would be restarting or force restarting your iPhone using the information from the Knowledge Base article found here:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2015 12:49 PM in response to lilngrace

Hello there, lilngrace.

It sounds like you've taken some appropriate steps in reaching out to your carrier for finding a solution. One great fist step for trying to begin troubleshooting the issue as well, would be restarting or force restarting your iPhone using the information from the Knowledge Base article found here:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

Jun 24, 2015 2:04 PM in response to lilngrace

Hello there, lilngrace.

Thanks for providing that additional information.

If performing both recommended steps from the article has not resolved your issue, feel free to follow the link at the end of that article which refers you to:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If walking through the recommendations here still yields no resolution then:

What to do next

Contact Apple Support to set up service if you have any of these issues:

• You still see a black screen after charging, force restarting, or following the steps in this article.
  • You see a black screen, but can hear alerts, sounds, and vibrations.
  • Your screen is on, but it doesn't respond to when you tap, slide, or try other gestures.
  • You can't force your device to restart because your Home button or Sleep/Wake button is broken or stuck.
  • Your device is stuck on the Apple logo, displays a solid color, or isn't recognized in iTunes.

Kind Regards,

Pedro.

error 0020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.