Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hay Day game app will no longer load: starts to download then screen goes black.

Have an iPad version 8.3 and recently updated the game app Hay Day by Supercell. It was working until this afternoon, when it wouldn't download anymore. The logo would come on, the screen states Connecting and Loading. Then I get a black screen. Then it reverts to my menu page. I've tried clearing history, turning my iPad off and back on after a few minutes--to no avail. Hate to delete the app since I was at level 53. Any suggestions?

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 21, 2015 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2015 2:06 PM

Greetings SW Collector,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you have an application that is no longer behaving as expected. To troubleshoot this situation, I would recommend reading over and working through the steps outlined in the attached article.

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2015 2:06 PM in response to SW Collector

Greetings SW Collector,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you have an application that is no longer behaving as expected. To troubleshoot this situation, I would recommend reading over and working through the steps outlined in the attached article.

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

Hay Day game app will no longer load: starts to download then screen goes black.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.