Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 help

I have a old I phone 4 and my power button does not work. My phone froze on just my back round picture and the assistive touch button. I have tried everything restarting it and holding the power and home button down. Nothing has worked PLEASE HELP!!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jun 21, 2015 9:38 PM

3 replies

Jun 22, 2015 5:35 AM in response to ilovemoemoe

Duplicate posts typically will be removed. If someone else wants to give you an opinion, then they will respond to the initial thread. Posting duplicate threads not only leads to confusion, but also makes more work for the volunteers who man this site, so please avoid doing so.

You can also respond on the post asking for a second opinion. Most of the time, when there are alternative approaches, other volunteers will chime in without any additional prompting.

Also, in this version, you fail to mention that your Power button is broken. Again, a lot of wasted time for the volunteers when you do not provide complete information about your situation.

GB

iphone 4 help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.