Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Starkey TruLink App

Good day. I've posted before about the HALO HA and Bluetooth issues but now I have a new question about the TruLink App. There is a round tap button right next to the round mute button. Seems that when the Audio person did my one year update it appeared on the app. It takes the background noise away and steaming sounds much better. But what is it / what is it called and how does it work?

thanks, frank

iPhone 5c, iOS 8, starkey halo i110 hearing aids

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 7:09 AM

5 replies

Jun 22, 2015 11:56 AM in response to FoxFifth

Comfort Feature just a name but no info.

Thanks for finding this item. What truly troubles me, like loosing app to HA connections all the time, is that this feature comes and goes on it's own. When it's on it works great, a lot less background noise, but it goes off at a whim. Some times I keep tapping it to get it to stay on: put the phone in my pocket and minutes latter I look and it's off. I guess Starkey is still working out the bugs.

thanks, frank

Jun 22, 2015 2:21 PM in response to frankeric

From a very helpful Starkey person:

The name of this option is Comfort Boost.

This button allows you to turn on/off the Comfort Boost feature. Comfort boost allows you to aggressively reduce noise while optimizing sound quality in noisy environments with an on-demand control on the Remote screen.

You do have to select the option to have it active for each memory you use, it will not automatically engage. To Turn if off you would just tap the same button.

Great info!

frank

Starkey TruLink App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.