Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

7th gen nano bluetooth to JVC car stereo

Hi,

Just got a new 7th Gen Nano, and just installed my new JVC stereo in my Car that has the new Audio Streaming profile that the Nano is supposed to use....

I can get it to pair, but then it never really connects correctly - times out and says it's not in range, etc - even though it's sitting right in front of it...

The display will show the name of the nano on the JVC, and "Volume=yes, Back=no" scrolls across the screen on the Radio unit...

can anyone shed some light on this issue - I hope its something silly that I need to do for it to work properly, etc...

I also tried to have it connect to my macbook pro via bluetooth... it will connect, but I can't send files to it, or see it in anyway...

Thanks,

Bob

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 9:47 AM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2015 10:15 AM in response to mediaman67

Hi mediaman67,

I understand that you are seeing an issue with your car stereo connection to your iPod nano. I have an article with some helpful troubleshooting steps for you to try for addressing this issue:

Get help using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203412

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

7th gen nano bluetooth to JVC car stereo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.