Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everweb is the evolution of Iweb ?

As I have my site made with Iweb, I want to know if Everweb is the updated Iweb app ?

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 11:15 AM

No, iWeb is an Apple product, Everweb is not.

3 replies

Jun 29, 2015 10:06 AM in response to pmonnerat

I am trying to find an iWeb replacement because it crashes on saves and publish under Mavericks.

EverWeb is promising allows rapid reconstruction of web pages from iWeb using copy and paste.

However, when trying to resize a picture to match a box's dimensions as shown in the inspector the images come out at about half the size it says the box is.

The killer is that all the pages have names that are converted back into all lower case characters making it impossible to recreate a site's links. Such a simple thing totally kills off the usefulness of this application unless your original iWeb designed site had only lower case page names.

Jun 30, 2015 12:32 AM in response to pmonnerat

No. iWeb was created and sold by Apple and EverWeb has been created and is sold by Rage Software, so 2 totally different companies.

It is very much like iWeb is look and feel and design and was developed by a software company - Rage Software to respond to a gap in the market left when Apple discontinued iWeb.

So basically, no it is not - 2 different companies.

Everweb is the evolution of Iweb ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.