Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am facing serious problem in signal sluctuation

I am facing problem with signal fluctuation all the day long.

Even I close all the background apps the problem still continues also I did turn off my LTE but no use.

until I power off and again power on. This continues 2(or) 3 times a day. during this i cannot call any one or i cannot receive any calls that was very frustration period.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 10:04 AM

1 reply

Jun 24, 2015 10:21 AM in response to mohith056

Hello there, mohith056.

It sounds like you're having issues with connection to your cellular service on your iPhone 6. Some great and practical troubleshooting steps are found in the following Knowledge Base article:

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

If you see No Service or Searching

If you see No Service or Searching on your device, or can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data, follow these steps:

1. Check your coverage area to make sure you're in an area with cellular network coverage.
    • If you can't connect to a cellular network, make sure cellular data is on in Settings > Cellular.
    • If you're traveling internationally, make sure your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Cellular > Data Roaming.
      User uploaded file
  2. Restart your iPhone or iPad.
  3. Check for a Carrier Settings Update.
  4. Remove the SIM card then reinsert it. If the SIM card is damaged, worn, or bent, or doesn't fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier.
  5. Try another location. If possible, see if other devices are able to connect to your carrier's network in that location.
  6. Contact your carrier to:
    • Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
    • Make sure there are no outages in your area.
    • Check that your device is not blocked from receiving cellular services and set up with the right data plan.
  7. Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.

If you still can't connect to a cellular network, and have confirmed with your carrier that there isn't an issue with your account or network, try restoring your device.

If you can connect to 3G but not 4G LTE

If you can connect your iPhone or iPad to 3G but not 4G LTE, make sure your device is compatible with LTE. Go to Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE. Identify your iPhone and compare its model number with the list of supported LTE carriers for your country location. Or identify your iPad and compare its model number with the list of supported LTE carriers for your country location. LTE options might vary depending on your carrier's network.

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards,

Pedro.

i am facing serious problem in signal sluctuation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.