Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not all photos will import

I'm attempting to import 900 photos (I know, I know) from my iPhone 5 to my laptop, which is Windows 8.1. The iPhone/computer are only identifying 99 photos (the most recent ones). How do I get them all to import?

Thanks!

iPhone 5c

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 12:30 PM

3 replies

Jun 24, 2015 1:02 PM in response to schroochesmom

Hi schroochesmom,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are trying to import all of your photos from your iPhone to your Windows computer, but not all of them are being recognized for importing. Did you take all 900 of these photos using your iPhone’s camera or where they synced onto your iPhone from a computer?

The attached article below does explain the process for importing photos from your iPhone to your computer. If all of the photos were taken with the iPhone’s camera, you should be able to import all of them.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC - Apple Support

You can import only photo and video content taken with the built-in camera or captured on the device. You can't import photo or video content synced from iTunes.

Best regards,

Joe

Not all photos will import

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.