Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the APT/SUITE field during register Apple care protection plan. What I've to fill there?

What is the APT/SUITE field during register Apple care protection plan. What I've to fill there? (According to India)

Apple care protection plan -OTHER, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 4:02 PM

ive tried many more times..many type of numbers I've filled in but that hasnt access & APT/SUITE is required field that not optional...kindly tell me ho can I fill that

5 replies

Jun 22, 2015 4:13 PM in response to Faziappleisc

If you are registering an Applecare extended warranty plan, then it is normally registered to the item you want to have a warranty on. I have never needed to enter my address because they already have my address if the computer or iPhone or iPad is already registered.

So, is this the place where you are trying to register it?

http://www.apple.com/support/applecare/register/

When I click on Continue, I get this page where my name/address are already entered and all I need to do is enter the serial number for the device and registration number for the applecare. Note that the Apt/Suite area is blank:

User uploaded file

What is the APT/SUITE field during register Apple care protection plan. What I've to fill there?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.