Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've uploaded my project to iCloud as well as saved the exported audio (AIFF) to iCloud but a copy remains on my iPad Air 2. How do I delete these audio files from my iPad?

I see them in the audio loops section and I want them gone. I already have a copy on iCloud anyway. Can anyone help?

iPad Air 2 WiFi, Cellular, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 1:25 PM

4 replies

Jun 24, 2015 4:36 PM in response to Brett L

Brett,

Thank you for your reply the only thing is that I couldn't find the section where it says where I can remove only the exported audio file from my iPad? I I actually would prefer a copy on the cloud. But what I want to delete is the local audio file (the exported AIFF) file from only my iPad. It shows up in the area in GarageBand where you import audio. Isn't there a way to go in there and just delete those exports (AIFF's)??

A coworker says I may have to hook my iPad up to a computer on open iTunes for this function. Is this correct that this is the only way to do it?

Thanks again!

I've uploaded my project to iCloud as well as saved the exported audio (AIFF) to iCloud but a copy remains on my iPad Air 2. How do I delete these audio files from my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.