Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieve child's Apple ID

I recently created an Apple ID for my child (under age 13) using family sharing. I didn't write down the password. I've tried numerous times to retrieve the password but have been unsuccessful. I when I use the forgot password option and put in his birthday a pop up states the info provided "doesn't match our records". If I choose to reset by email I'm assuming it sends an email to my child's iCloud email address that is his Apple ID. I've never accessed the iCloud email address and cannot because I don't know the password.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 10:03 AM

I'm having trouble also resetting my daughter's iCloud password. We have forgotten her security questions, and don't have access to her iCloud e-mail. I've been looking for a way that I can access her account as we set it up as a child's account under mine as the parent. If someone has any ideas I would love to hear about them.

Thanks,

Jon

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2015 10:03 AM in response to Kappy

I'm having trouble also resetting my daughter's iCloud password. We have forgotten her security questions, and don't have access to her iCloud e-mail. I've been looking for a way that I can access her account as we set it up as a child's account under mine as the parent. If someone has any ideas I would love to hear about them.

Thanks,

Jon

Retrieve child's Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.