Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Folder "/IMLTVPEvents"on iPad

I'm using the free app Documents Pro on my iPad. A few days ago I moved an important file to a folder "/IMLTVPEvents" by accident. I can't approach this folder, seems to be hidden. Solutions on the internet demand to perform a jailbrake. Is there any safe way to get my file back that's hidden in /IMLTVPEvents?

iPad, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 3:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2015 11:14 AM

look into iExplorer.

https://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/features/mount-iphone-disk-mode-file-folder -access/

ios 8.x put in more restrictions to file access with iExplorer. Basically, iExplorer makes you ipad look like a flash drive. This allows you to look around the file system.

Robert

1 reply

Folder "/IMLTVPEvents"on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.