Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After setting tempo with first take in Loopback, tempo reverts globally when changing patches

Hey everyone, so I am trying to construct a good template to do live looping with on Mainstage 3, but after I "set the concert tempo with first take" with a Loopback at "set level" via playing a keyboard patch at "patch level," as soon as I change the patch (even though it is under the same "set") the concert tempo reverts back to 120. The Loopback device (which is on the "set level" I originally recorded and set the tempo with remains what I recorded the loop at, but the global tempo just sifts back to 120. I cannot figure this out for the life of me and it is stressing me out. Could this be some sort of bug?

Basically what I am trying to accomplish is setting the tempo with whatever I record the first loop at globally and then being able to switch pages under that same set to record various instruments and vocals in to that Loopback device and three others I have routed on the "set level." Thank you in advance for your help!

MainStage, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 4:44 PM

1 reply

After setting tempo with first take in Loopback, tempo reverts globally when changing patches

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.