Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Photo Stream not working on Windows 7 PC

I upgraded my MacBook Pro (OS X Yosemite 10.10) and iPhone 5 (iOS 8.3) to the latest photo storage idea ... the iCloud Photo Library.

I kept the My Photo Stream option checked on my iPhone 5 so that pictures would still be sent to my Windows 7 PC; however, since making this jump not a single picture has been synced.

Any ideas on what I need to do to make this work??

Posted on Jun 22, 2015 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2015 2:53 PM

Hey lew22,

I see that you have a question about using the iCloud Photo Library on your Windows PC. I believe this article will help answer your question:

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204264

Where do I view photos and videos in iCloud Photo Library?

You can view your photos and videos with the Photos app in iOS 8.3 or later and in OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 or later. You can also use the iCloud.com Photos app.

So on your Windows computer, you will want to visit iCloud.com in order to view your photos in the iCloud Photo Library. Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2015 2:53 PM in response to lew22

Hey lew22,

I see that you have a question about using the iCloud Photo Library on your Windows PC. I believe this article will help answer your question:

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204264

Where do I view photos and videos in iCloud Photo Library?

You can view your photos and videos with the Photos app in iOS 8.3 or later and in OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 or later. You can also use the iCloud.com Photos app.

So on your Windows computer, you will want to visit iCloud.com in order to view your photos in the iCloud Photo Library. Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

My Photo Stream not working on Windows 7 PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.