Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken reader view

Why does the reader view of this page (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT201060) end after "hide individual items"???

AND

why do I have to type all that here again?

i had an entry field and a button "submit to forum" (or so) at the original page!

(mind you I started using computers when they where bigger than closets, so I used the pasteboard before hitting the button. But I am one in a million)

bob

Posted on Jun 23, 2015 5:28 AM

8 replies

Jun 23, 2015 10:27 AM in response to deggie

I don't know where you've been, but the page I came from has only a single field filled with "ask other users about this article" and a button labeled "ssubmit my question to the community".

User uploaded file

BTW

adding that screenshot needed a lot of persistence:

tapping the "choose file" button in the "from your computer" dialogue didn't do anything until I hit "insert image" which produced an error - of course, but after that the choose button reacted.

Now just do you don't come back asking for 3rd party apps...

I'm using the newest iOS and Safari.

Jun 24, 2015 1:23 PM in response to bobseufert

Well well guys.

WOrkarounds are a fine thing.... For the developer (I am one since 1974).

but to the end user only one thing counts:

easy usage.

SO I stick with the first answer "bug reported".

(And I kept typing here from my iPhone lthough it's really crappy.

I Wonder why you don't have a page for your own phones.

ANd a better support for its functionality. I didn't make those typos on purpose, it's the way I type on my bone and I expect it to correct me - what it usually does very good....

but not here. I can't even see what I type because it's not moving the typing field into view!)

thay saud

have a nice day

Broken reader view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.