Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCPX crushed after rendering starts

Hi,

I applied a plugging ( Flicker free) and it seemed to be quite heavy, and it crushed,. Now every time I open FCPX It initiates well, I try to stop the rendering but it doesn't allow me and it finishes crushing.

Help please.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5), Own a Mac pro book

Posted on Jun 23, 2015 5:23 AM

4 replies

Jun 23, 2015 5:35 AM in response to olegphoto

Hold Opt-Cmd has you launch the application not the library. This will create a new blank Untitled library. Switch off auto render and then open your library.

This will get you going but it doesn't solve the problem of the plugin, which isn't running correctly. What version if the software are you using? What OS? What exactly is the plugin? From FxFactory? Somewhere else?

Jun 23, 2015 7:47 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

Thanks, I'm running Yosemite 10.10.3- FCPX 10.2.1- The plugging is Free Flicker free from Digital Anarchy. On a (Imac retina 5K) 4 Ghz Intel core i7,16 gb memory. AMD raedeon R9 M290X 2048MB

It seems to work with your instructions. Thanks

When i bought recently this Imac It was meant only for retouching photos in photoshop.

But now I'm starting to do editing in FCPX. Is this system not powerfull enough for editing in 4k ?

Or it is just this plugin that it is very heavy to render.

Thanks

oleg

FCPX crushed after rendering starts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.