Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I create a group of email addresses please

HOw do I create a group of email addresses so that I Only have to select 1 entry from my contacts please

iPad 2

Posted on Jun 23, 2015 10:17 AM

2 replies

Jul 7, 2015 2:14 AM in response to alan120

There are a number of affordably priced apps on the App Store that can help you send group email, but most will only allow you to write email in their app.

Our "MailShot Pro" app is one of the few that will do exactly what you asked for, creating and managing a contact for the group that you can use from the standard Mail app (and tens of thousands of other apps that use the standard Mail system on your device). Tap the blue + on the address line, to select it from your contact list.

This also lets you forward emails, with attachments, to a group- which other solutions will not do.

You can find it on the App Store at the link above (a free version is also available, limited to smaller groups.)

Peter

Soluble Apps

I am the developer of MailShot Pro, and may receive financial reward from its sale.

How do I create a group of email addresses please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.