Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 keeps telling me i have full storage but I have 0 bytes

my iphone 6 keeps telling me I have full storage and I have to delete music or apps or pictures I don't have a lot of pictures and apps i have 0 bytes I only used 12.0 bytes it keeps kicking me out of my apps what can I do help please

Posted on Jun 23, 2015 1:03 PM

1 reply

Jun 25, 2015 12:56 PM in response to Mimilovesdash

Hello there, Mimilovesdash.

To help with space on your iOS device, the following Knowledge Base article offers up some good, informative content to better manage space on your phone:

See how much storage you've used on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If your device is near its capacity or you get an alert that your storage is full, you can remove some of your less used content to make room for more.

View storage usage on your iOS device

Tap Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage to see the amount of space each app and its content takes on your device.

User uploaded file

Tap an app for more detailed information about its usage.

User uploaded file

Depending on the app, you might be able to delete some of the app's content, or delete the app and all of its content.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

My iPhone 6 keeps telling me i have full storage but I have 0 bytes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.