Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sync my phone

I'm not able to sync my iphone 4s to my windows 7 system. When i tried to sync my phone, itunes keep asking me to authorise system. It is obviously authorised. Software is ios 8.3. I tried the trouble shooting options given by apple, but in vain. Please help me.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 24, 2015 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2015 2:11 AM

See If iTunes repeatedly prompts you to authorize your computer.

Could there be content on the iPhone that comes from another account?

Have you previously synced the iPhone on the same computer?

tt2

4 replies

Jun 25, 2015 9:59 AM in response to turingtest2

Thank you for your reply. I have tried all the options given in that link. I could not sync the new phone to my system. But the same system was used to back up my previous phone. No other account has been used in this phone. U cloud in my phone sometes asks me to sign in and when i sign in it shows wrong password even when it is the right password. But when i entered icloud from my system, my password was accepted. Is there any connection between these problems?

ALso recently before trying to sync, i unknowingly restored my phone to the back up from my previous phone rather than registering this as a new phone.

Jun 25, 2015 10:55 AM in response to Devi88

Was your previous phone using a different AppleID? Go through the various accounts on the phone that connect to an AppleID, iTunes & App store, iCloud, etc. and make sure the right account is in use in each case.

See also this user tip Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or iOS device. Perhaps you need to backup and then restore the device to work around the issue.

tt2

Can't sync my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.