Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a 3rd party software that could transfer my entire iPod touch library into my MacBook? Looking for something free and that could import about 1600 songs. I reset my MacBook and all of my music is on my iPod touch and I need it back on my Mac

Is there a 3rd party software that could transfer my entire iPod touch library into my MacBook? Looking for something free and that could import about 1600 songs (700 songs are from CD's and I don't want to lose them) . I reset my MacBook and all of my music is on my iPod touch and I need it back on my Mac

I do know I can get back the iTubes music i bought but mostly the CD'S and other Audio.

Thank you!!

iPod touch, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 24, 2015 12:30 PM

2 replies

Is there a 3rd party software that could transfer my entire iPod touch library into my MacBook? Looking for something free and that could import about 1600 songs. I reset my MacBook and all of my music is on my iPod touch and I need it back on my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.