Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Drivers for Radeon R9 M370X?

Does anyone know where I can find the drivers for the Radeon R9 M370X, for Windows 8.a?

I have the new (mid-2015) MacBook Pro 15" with the Radeon card. I'd like to add an external display, but the drivers that installed with Boot Camp don't have the native resolution for it (3440 x 1440). The monitor manual recommended getting the proper driver for the graphics card.

I tried to find it on AMD's website, but no luck there. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Mike

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Jun 24, 2015 11:16 PM

10 replies

Jun 25, 2015 5:40 AM in response to mikenmar

From MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) - Technical Specifications,

Graphics and Video support

• Intel Iris Pro Graphics​
    • 2.2GHz - 256GB
      Intel Iris Pro Graphics
    • 2.5GHz - 512GB
      Intel Iris Pro Graphics
      AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2GB GDDR5 memory and automatic graphics switching
  • Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on up to two external displays, both at millions of colors
  • Thunderbolt digital video output
    • Native Mini DisplayPort output
    • DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI and HDMI output supported using Mini DisplayPort adapters (sold separately)
    • Support for up to 5120-by-2880 resolution at 60Hz on a single external display (model with AMD Radeon R9 M370X only)

Is the full native resolution available when you run OS X?

Jun 27, 2015 12:10 PM in response to Loner T

Ok, never mind, I have it working now. One thing is that you have to make sure you're projecting only onto the external display (and not the built-in display). I tried a couple different things, so I'm not 100% sure that's what did the trick, but it's working now in any event.

Thanks for you help though, I greatly appreciate it.

Drivers for Radeon R9 M370X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.