Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to restore deleted text messages to iphone 5s

I mistakenly deleted messages with photos from my text. how can I restore them?? I have an Iphone 5s

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Jun 25, 2015 8:21 AM

3 replies

Aug 13, 2015 11:06 PM in response to sarlar1991

So I have used some kind of tool, and it did find most if not all of the deleted text messages, however none of the picture attachments. The texts where deleted this morning by accident, and the texts where received last night, is there any way to recover these picture attachments as i had not yet saved to my camera roll.

Later I found one tool that worked for me, iPhone Data Recovery get all my deleted text messages and photos back. Give it a try if you don't know how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone?

Oct 10, 2015 3:02 AM in response to Shayie

Shayie wrote:

So I have used some kind of tool, and it did find most if not all of the deleted text messages, however none of the picture attachments. The texts where deleted this morning by accident, and the texts where received last night, is there any way to recover these picture attachments as i had not yet saved to my camera roll.

Later I found one tool that worked for me, iPhone Data Recovery get all my deleted text messages and photos back. Give it a try if you don't know how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone?

Many iPhone users are worried about losing messages. So do I.

After I have tried FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, it came to my rescue.

If you have backed up iPhone data to iTunes before, you can easily retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone in 3 steps.

how to restore deleted text messages to iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.