Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to advise a woman who is trying to get about 50 songs on an iPod for her husband in a rest home. What would be the simplest way. Others in restroom could benefit. Easiest iPod available for restroom elders to use. They have CD's for data

I am trying to advise a wife who's husband is in a rest-home how to get about 50 songs on easy-to-use iPod. What would be cheapest available model iPod and computer for iTunes and music library? Rest-home has many CD's; others in rest-home may benefit also. Wife has limited $, but will purchase computer and rest-home has no money for this. Ideas about creating this useful, supportive system at most economically frugal level greatly appreciated.

iPod nano, any inexpensive iPod

Posted on Jun 25, 2015 10:41 AM

1 reply

I am trying to advise a woman who is trying to get about 50 songs on an iPod for her husband in a rest home. What would be the simplest way. Others in restroom could benefit. Easiest iPod available for restroom elders to use. They have CD's for data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.