Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reminders app lists are out of order between devices

I use the reminders app on my mac, ipad, and iphone. I have many lists and they all sync using icloud. The lists on my iphone do not appear in the same order as the lists on my ipad and mac. Why is this? Shouldn't the all be in the same order?

I tried turning off the reminders app on my iphone in the icloud setting area and deleting all the reminders items that were on the list. I turned it back on and all the lists are still in a random order.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 25, 2015 1:48 PM

4 replies

Jul 1, 2015 4:23 AM in response to brenden dv

Thanks for the link to the article. Unfortunately, I followed all of the steps and nothing resolved my issue. Are we sure that the order in which the lists inside the reminders Apps appear are supposed to stay synchronized across all devices? Just to be clear, each item inside of the list is synchronized properly. But when you have multiple lists such as a personal and a work list, they do not appear in the same sort of order.

Jul 8, 2015 5:33 PM in response to brenden dv

My understanding is that these forums are for technical questions designed to let users help other users, especially when they do not have support contracts. I'd be happy to call into apple support but I'm not willing to pay for a conversation that might end in apple explaining that the reminders app is functioning as it should.

Is there anything else I can add clarity to my original post to gain some insights here?

reminders app lists are out of order between devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.