Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The exaggeration

One day, after 3 years of good and friendly relation with iBooks store, I discover all my books in the store in hidden status. So I ask the reason. Here the iBooks store answer: "We discovered a majority of books submitted through your account, Luigi Savagnone, do not follow our formatting guidelines. For example, refer to sections 16.3, 17.1, and 17.2 of the iBooks Store Formatting Guide, available under Resources and Help on iTunes Connect. Due to these and possibly other repeated quality issues, we are not able to offer your books on the iBooks Store. Thank you for understanding."

Of course I replied so: "

To the attention of the Director of the Control of Publications

Dear Sir, I'm sorry but I can not understand your reasons. I, as I explained I published with you in five different languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese. In addition, I have published any book in ePub format is simple, both in multi touch. So it is clear that each cover is repeated for 10 books. The real problem began when, with reference to my book in Italian "Immaginando un domani” with Apple ID 652000066 and Vendor ID 10000395649, you have opened a ticket because of spelling problems in the glossary; then I have posted several times various updates that you refused, always taking not on store the previous version. At some point you wrote me that the ticket would not be renewed and the book would remain forever not on store. At that point, what I could do? I thought to send the same book, with the title "Immaginando domani”, with the Apple ID 1001077462 like new one, which has been accepted. That's all!

I not received any answer and my books follow to be in hidden status.

What can I do else ?

iBook, iOS 5.1.1, Interactive book

Posted on Jun 25, 2015 10:56 PM

1 reply

The exaggeration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.