Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad3, iOS8.3, Airplay problem

Hi,

when streaming local content (ALAC, AAC) via airplay from my iPad3 to my DMP Pioneer N-50, the N-50 immediately reboots due to error.

The error occurs when using the Apple music app and apps based on it (i.e. Groove). It does not appear when using Onkyo HF player with airplay for instance.

It also does not appear when streaming from itunes (running on MB Retina) via network release instaed of streaming local content.

Airplay from iPhone 4s and iPhone 5s to N-50 works fine.

Any ideas? Is this a known iOS8.3 bug on older iPad devices?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Peter

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2015 10:49 AM

After synchronizing of 2 new Albums (ALAC) to my iPhone 5s, this one also fails.

The problem only occurs with local music from the iTunes Library on the iOS device.

To me it seems, that either iTunes or iOS has added some DRM-Information to the music, wich makes it impossible for the N-50 to playback. Thats annoying!User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2015 10:49 AM in response to PBW (Germany)

After synchronizing of 2 new Albums (ALAC) to my iPhone 5s, this one also fails.

The problem only occurs with local music from the iTunes Library on the iOS device.

To me it seems, that either iTunes or iOS has added some DRM-Information to the music, wich makes it impossible for the N-50 to playback. Thats annoying!User uploaded file

iPad3, iOS8.3, Airplay problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.