Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot receive all my emails on my mac but they are all going to my iPad. Could this be because Avast has been downloaded onto my machine?

I cannot receive all my emails on my mac but they are all going to my iPad. Could this be because Avast has been downloaded onto my machine?

MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 4:41 AM

1 reply

Jun 26, 2015 3:47 PM in response to marghouston

Sorry, but your issue does not have anything to do with Apple networking. You may getter better results in obtaining solutions if you report to the MacBook area of the Apple Support Communities.

However, one thing to consider is the type of eMail account that you are using. That is, is it a POP or IMAP type account. If it is a POP account, then, by default, the first eMail client will download all of the available messages from the account. Thus, when accessing it immediately from another client the account will appear void of messages.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.