Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New podcasts won't download anymore

Until this morning 6/26/15, my podcasts would download to iTunes from audible.com. But today I get an exclamation point next to them. Looked up iTunes help & it said this: Next to a podcast: Recent episodes haven’t been downloaded because you have multiple unplayed episodes.

So I deleted all my older episodes (even though I'd played them through my iPod, marked them as Played, & didn't have any unplayed) and it still won't download the new episodes.

I'm on Windows 8.1 with iTunes version 1.0.3 & using iPod Nano. Have never had this problem before & have been podcasting to this iPod thru audible for a couple years. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Angela

iPod nano, Windows 8

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 5:10 AM

1 reply

Jun 26, 2015 10:59 PM in response to viksyn

I have a similar problem. I've been using the Podcasts app on my iPhone 5S for a long time now and new podcasts have always downloaded automatically with no problem until this morning when I noticed that the new episodes say "preparing to download..." but never start downloading. My iOS and the app itself are already on the current versions. Websites and other apps that require the internet still continue to function normally.

New podcasts won't download anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.