Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot download item bought on iphone to ipad

hello, i bought atari greatest hits on my iphone and downloaded a couple of game four packs that also are supposed to work on ipad. but they wont download to ipad. first it wouldnt "restore" i think becuz the cell service is lousy where i was, then tried on wifi at work but says still cant and even on a better cell phone place it still wont. i get error message of " incorrect data size. internet connection might be blocking download. try another internet connectiom." the other thing was it didnt want to restore so i just clicked buy on my ipad figuring it would realize it had been bought and say so. can anyone help? games are great but iphone 6 screen too small so would like games on ipad which theyre supposed to be compatible with.

itunes-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.0.x), no idea which os x i have

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 10:53 AM

3 replies

Jun 28, 2015 11:20 AM in response to movielove15

Hi movielove15,

If you have previously purchased items through the App store on your iPhone, you may be able to redownload it again to your iPad, depending on the content. See this article to find out what content may be downloaded again in your area -

iTunes in the Cloud, iTunes Match, and iTunes Radio availability - Apple Support

Once you know your content may be redownloaded, use the steps in this article to do so -

Download past purchases from iTunes in the Cloud - Apple Support

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Sincerely,

Brett L

Jun 30, 2015 9:33 PM in response to Brett L

thanks for the advice but it didnt help. according to my updates and purchased everything is up to date but now even though ive been charged for the four pack of pong it wont download oniohone 6 or ipad 3. if youcheck my first post the errot message i got said to use a different internet connection even though it downloadd a different four pack earlier. so what do i do? its only $1.19 but still if i cant get it and you cant figure out why then please refund my money

cannot download item bought on iphone to ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.