Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get new photos in my iP6 get to my MBP/Photos w/o using iCloud Photo Library?

OS 10.10.3

MAC BOOK PRO Photo 12

how do I get new photos in my iP6 get to my MBP/Photos w/o using iCloud Photo Library?

I have a new iP6 and have not activated iCloud Photo Library so as to NOT hog phone gig space.

How else can I get new photos into PHOTO on the Mac.

In my iP5, there was 275mg of storage used on the 16gb unit, would like to NOT give up that space/storage/ on my new phone.

I think I'm being redundant

jojoguitar

mn_usa

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 2:39 PM

2 replies

Jun 29, 2015 6:45 PM in response to Brett L

Well, this did not work as suggested. When I selected a location the image capture only offered iPhoto, I am running PHOTO, so when I switched over to PHOTO the phone was selectable and the pics I wanted to import were importable at that point from there.

Now, Image capture might come in handy if I wanted to import a pic or something to another program, say Pages (?). we'll see on that one later.

Thanks for this information. I'm grateful, as always, to the Apple Community to come up with very valuable input.

jojoguitar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.