Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I connect MainStage-Patches (MIDI program change) with several and special scores or texts? The idea is, I´ll play a concrete song on keyb. or playback-PlugIn, and when I select it with program change I can see the scores/texts for this song.

How can I connect MainStage-Patches (MIDI program change) with several and special scores or texts? The idea is, I´ll play a concrete song on keyboard or playback-PlugIn, and when I select it with program change I can see the scores/texts for this song on a different monitor or tablet. It is possible and when, how?

MainStage, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 2:58 PM

There are no replies.

How can I connect MainStage-Patches (MIDI program change) with several and special scores or texts? The idea is, I´ll play a concrete song on keyb. or playback-PlugIn, and when I select it with program change I can see the scores/texts for this song.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.