Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My app purchases are not shown on my gift card transaction history?

Hello! I have purchased two apps, Moviepro and Vidpro, from the app developer Deepak Sharma. The apps work just fine, and I was able to purchase and use them successfully. However, my purchases are not shown on my visa gift card transaction history. They are not in my credit card (not gift) history either. I have never linked or provided my cred card information in my phone. I have only used my visa gift card and nothing else. I do not know why the purchases are not shown on my gift card at all. The amount of money in my gift card is the same amount before my purchases. Also, there are not pending authorization either. I do not know what to do.... Is this a glitch? Should I be worried? How do I know how much I actually have in my gift card?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 6:59 PM

3 replies

Jun 26, 2015 7:28 PM in response to TheVIPChamp

That a VISA debit card. Apple doesn't accept that sort of debit card. You have perhaps fooled the system, but later the system realized what you were using. You may find that you have now jammed up your iTunes account and have an outstanding balance due.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X Yosemite 10.10.3; Apple Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 1.0.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 8.3

My app purchases are not shown on my gift card transaction history?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.