Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I think there should be a list of all the Apple support communities. Is there? Where?

The Apple communities are a great way to deal with problems with Mac hardware & software. But there's so little guidance about where to post an appeal. Why should it be so hard to guess where to post a question? Does it serve some purpose to keep the list secret? As an example, I have no idea where to publish this rant !. I can some times luck into some sort of a list, but not reliably.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Early '06, Also use OS 10.5 & 10.7

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 6:32 PM

8 replies

Jun 27, 2015 8:36 AM in response to glennhaste

At the bottom of "some" pages in AppleWebWorld, there are "mini" Sitemaps of the pertinent area - although I have found that some of the links are busted or take you to some wrong place - fixing them seems low on the priority list

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

User uploaded file

I have also discovered (by stumbling upon them by chance) there are some other traditional SiteMaps of Apple's creation (apparently there are some old timers yet left in the code room)

[still no rant forum that I can find] 👿

ÇÇÇ

I think there should be a list of all the Apple support communities. Is there? Where?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.