Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto missing

Hi there,

I brought my macbook from UK and everything preinstalled including iPhoto.i move to India later and had some problems with my Mac.when i contact the Apple customer care service in india they told me my operating system was corrupt so they ask me to reinstall it.so i give to one mac authorised service center there and they reinstall the OS.next day i move to Dubai and found iPhoto missing.i try to install the iPhoto from Mac App store but i can't find it.when i contact the Apple customer care service in Dubai they told me my mac run with oldest version of OS X so ask me to install OS yosemite then the problem will solved.but when i discuss this issue in Apple support community one user told me even if i install os yosemite i don't get iPhoto coz he says i need to install iPhoto separately coz its not come with OS.i m bit confused and don't know how it install iPhoto in mac.is any one can help me in this issue?

Thank you

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jun 26, 2015 10:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2015 1:20 AM

Apple no longer develops iPhoto. If you are using OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 then you should have the new replacement app Photos. It is in your Applications folder.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X Yosemite 10.10.3; Apple Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 1.0.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 8.3

2 replies

iphoto missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.